We use your data in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal data. This policy will explain the following:
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use the information
- Under what situations we may disclose your data to third parties
- Information on how we keep your personal data secure, how this is maintained and your rights in accessing it
- How to contact us or the appropriate authority
For any data protection queries please email email@example.com.
Information we may collect
Information you give us
When you purchase tickets, we’ll store personal information that you give us such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and payment card details. We will also store a record of your purchases.
Information about your interaction with us
When you visit our website, we collect information about how you interact with our content and ads. When you receive correspondence from us we, we keep a record of this and in the case of emails, store details of which emails you have opened and/or responded to.
Information from third parties
Sensitive personal data
This includes data such as religious believes, race and health information or other data that is of a sensitive nature. We would not usually collect this type of data and will only do so if there is a clear reason for us to need it.
These are the three bases for which we may process your data:
When you purchase tickets or merchandise from us you are entering a contract with us. In order for us to fulfil the contract we need to process and store your data. For example, we might need to contact you if there is a problem with your booking.
Legitimate business interests
In some instances we may collect and process your information for our own legitimate business reasons. We will only do this where there is no way the information used could prejudice you. We have listed all the ways below we will use your data.
With your explicit consent
For any situation that is not covered in the two bases above, we will ask you explicitly for your consent for that particular situation.
We use the data that we hold about you, such as which performances you have previously booked for or any other preferences you have made us aware of, to offer you meaningful communication which is relevant to you.
When booking with us, we will always ask for your explicit consent for us to send you news and special offers from ourselves. If you consent to this, you can choose later to opt out of this at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
Other processing activities
We will also process your data in the following ways which are all within our legitimate business interests:
- We may analyse the data we hold to detect and prevent fraud.
- We may analyse the data we hold about you to make sure the content sent to you is as relevant as it can be.
- We may analyse information on how you use the website and interact with ads and content in order to make improvements.
You are free to object to any of this processing at any time by contacting us using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
We will sometimes need to disclose your data to third parties. For example:
- To our service providers who act as Data Processors on our behalf. For example our ticketing software company (TixTrack Inc) and our payment processor (Stripe). These have to comply with the strict GDPR regulations to ensure their data is held securely.
- To our merchandising company (Limelight Entertainments Limited) so they can fulfil any merchandise ordered.
- To comply with any legal obligation, for example if we are under a duty of law to pass it on to relevant law enforcement agencies and government bodies.
- To a specific performance venue which you have given your explicit consent to receive marketing communications at the ticket booking stage.
A “cookie” is a small electronic file that collects information when someone visits a website. They are used frequently and allow websites to function (for example allowing you to put an item into your online basket) and are also used by website owners to keep track on how the site is used.
We use these cookies to allow our online basket to function and for tracking how customers use our website so we can make relevant updates and improvements.
Your payment card information
Any purchases made on our website will be processed by our third party payment processor (Stripe). They will handle all your data securely and in line with PCI standards.
Maintaining your personal information
We store your personal information for 3 years. After this time all personal data will be deleted and any sales data will be anonymised so it cannot be traced back to you.
If you would like us to remove your data or amend any inaccuracies please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
Any objections you make to us about the processing of your data will be stored against your record on our system to ensure we comply with your request.
Security of your personal information
We will ensure there are appropriate safeguards (in our policies and technology) in place to keep your data as secure as possible. We will make sure that any third parties that have access to your information do the same.
Your rights to your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and have any inaccuracies about you amended. Please contact us using our contact details below.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Data Protection, Peppa Tickets, Fiery Light PPS Limited, 13 the IO Centre, The Royal Arsenal, Seymour Street, London, SE18 6SX
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office here.
Updated May 2019